Monday 25 June 2012

Hello everyone, I decided today that I should write a post after so long. It is the holidays now so you should be hearing a lot more of me. Holidays, sigh....

I love the holidays, school is out, you hear that teachers stop stalking me!

No more getting yelled at for trying to lend my friend a pen.

The thing about holidays is those days when you do not have friends, the days drag on.

So I have made a list of things to do when I am bored:

1. Give myself a manicure/pedicure
2. Start a book
3. Draw cartoons/comics
4. Make silly videos on my videocamera
5. Have a fashin show
6. Read old fashin magazines
7. Surf the web
8. Watch an entire series in one day
9. Play sims
10. Twitter
11. Skip everywhere I go

So for three I have started a comic strip called "Charlie"

About a pretty, ditzy, girl. Who is obsessed with boys and loves sport. But is actually really bad at sport. She will make you laugh!

This was one I did on the computer but I think I will fax the others ones on the computer.

Tell me what you think of it and if you draw comics email me them and I will advertise them on here.

Love, Peace and Save the Planet

DestinySays

No comments:

Post a Comment