Friday 10 February 2012

Hey, Destiny here and this is my second blog post.
If you are reading this please comment.
Thnx

So the other day at school there was a program about drugs and it got me thinking drugs are really not that fun at all, I am not on drugs and I don't think I ever will. Drugs kill off your brain cells, make you depressed and ruin your life and if you are on drugs I think you should get help.

In less serious news I am really liking creating outfits.
If you live somewhere hot this is a great look.

accessories.about.com
hayleylouise.com
sodahead.com


But if you live somewhere cold here is the perfect outfit

ladymamale.blogspot.com


thisnext.com

collegefashion.com


uhsecho.com


Well this is it for today

Love, Peace and Save the world

DestinySays

No comments:

Post a Comment