Saturday 11 February 2012

Valentines Day

Hey, So today is the 11th of February which means it is almost valentines day.
To all of you girls totaly in love with your man and valentines day, good for you, have a mushy, suger coated day complete with a romantic picnic beneath the stars and getting showered in chocolates, no counting calleries on the 14th.

But right now I am aiming my blog to my single ladies out there. The independent women who just wanne have fun :D

I am single too, unatached and AWESOME. I though I should share my tips to having an amazing valentines day without a guy.

When you are at school and everyone is making gooey faces at each other, forget them. Take your single best girl friend at send each other chocolates with funny sayings on them.

When you get home, plug your earphones in and listen to songs about partying, going all out and not caring about any guy while dancing around the room like crazy and taking funny photos of yourself with your camera.

The best songs are:

Obviously my lady Beyonce's - Single Ladies
                           Willow Smith - 21st Centuary Girl
                           Ke$ha - Blow
                           Selena Gomez - We own the night
                           LMFAO - Sexy and I Know it
                          Selena gomez - Who Says

Then later give yourself a pedicure and manicure, treating your hands and feet to ultimate luxury. Paint your piggies orange, as if to say yeah pink and red are for the overated holiday lovers and orange is for the creative, epic, fun-loving, single, smart and don't forget stylish me.

Then in the night, settle in a hot, scented bubble bath, after a hard day of being awesome and just relax.
Remember to make Valentines Day, a day to treat yourself.

xoxo

Love, Peace and Save the World

DestinySays

No comments:

Post a Comment