Friday 10 February 2012

Hey, my pen name is DestinySays and this is My Awesome Blog.

This blog is aimed at teenage girls with attitude, style and a whole tot of talent.
To  express this talent you all so obviously have, email me at cayleelovespeace@gmail.com all you photographs, songs, poems, short stories, fasion ideas, paintings and jokes.

My blog will also we an agony aunt page so email me about whatever is bothering you and I will give you advice about your problem whether it be one about love, friendship, family, life or anything you can think of.

Since this is my first post I am going to give a book review.

Hunger Games.
The most epic series ever, if you are into action packed, romance, horror, thrillers then this trilogy is the one for you. It is about a girl, who lives in a poor district which is ruled by the capitol. The capitol makes each district have 1 girl and boy partipate in their hunger games and when the main characters sister is chosen and she takes her place the story gets intressting.
Five stars

Now an original poem I wrote about Global Warming

Global Warming

Can't you see what we have done
Nowhere to hide or run
Can't you see the scattered pieces
That our planet has become
How can you live your life and not do a thing
Knowing that the trauma has only just begun

My poem is copyright

Global Warming is a major problem that we have to take care of now, we can not keep living the way we do. Our earth is in danger but we can save it if we work together by just doing small things like reduce, reuse, recyle, meat free mondays and buying less things that we don't need.

Fashion wise, coloured eyeliner is in all the rage now and my favourite has to be dark blue.
Best worn with black mascara and blue eyeshadow.

My most useful makeup tip is there is always makeup remover, something that I basically live my life by.

Love, Peace and Save the world

DestinySays

No comments:

Post a Comment