Wednesday 29 February 2012

Hey people, so I love hair. Short hair, long hair, updos, buns, plaits, ponytails and these are some of my favourite.








Those are my total favourite hairstyles, so if you are looking for something new, these styles are a must do.

I love fashion and HATS.

LOVE

I have been listening to a lot of music and hear are some reviews

Demi Lovato is a really good artist but lately all her songs are very party songs like You're my only Sharty which is not my taste.
Two Stars

Taylor Swift is amazing and my favourite song of hers is The Teardrops on my Guitar.
Four Stars

My favourite book is The Fear, the third book in The Enemy series, it is a gruesome, horror book about an illness that takes over the world killing mostly everyone over the age of 14 but the people that do not die, have a craving for children.
Five out of Five Stars.

I am in love with the tv show The Vampire Diaries, it is amazing and I do not even like vampires that much.
Four Stars

Thats all for now.

Peace, Love and Save the World

DestinySays


No comments:

Post a Comment